Spring Bed Lifting System
Price: AUD $499.00 Call us for bulk pricing
800mm clearance at base of bed and minimum 100mm legs required.
Cleaner Bedrooms – for Hotels and in your Home
Hotel guests will benefit from a much cleaner room with more frequent vacuuming of under bed areas now easily accessible with the raised bed.
Prevent the breeding ground for mites, mildew, and bacteria with more frequent vacuuming and cleaning under beds. According to ISSA, one square yard of commercial carpeting captures one pound of dirt per week.
Reduces Hotel housekeeping expenses
- Drastically reduced medical fees and sick leave for back and shoulder injuries – several hotels have experienced 50% reduction in sick leave
- Saving stand-in costs arising from sick leave.
- Assured productivity increase – proven 1+ to 1½ minutes lesser per bed – this means not having to increase headcount and overtime with increased occupancy
- Cleaning inaccessible corners under bed – proven additional savings of 2+ to 4 minutes per bed
- Recovering fallen items is made easier
- Sheets can now be tightly tucked in.
Enhances Hotel Image
- Less tired staff are more approachable, cheerful and alert
- Recruiting and retention of experienced room attendants
- Lesser bed wear and tear associated with making bed and damage by vacuum cleaner
- Healthier work environment
- Helps with security inspections.
EZI to MAKE
EZI to CLEAN
Enquire About Ezi-Maid Bed Spring Lift
Ezi-Maid Bed Lifting Systems
Ezi-Maid Bed Lifting System demonstration showing the Ezi-Maid Electric lift for queen beds, the Ezi-Maid Spring Lift for single and double beds and the Ezi-Maid manual lifter lift beds and couches easily.
Prevent Back Injury and install an Ezi-Maid.
|Frame:||Robust steel frame|
|Bed Sizes:||Ideal for Single, Doubles and Queen beds|
|Height:||100mm in down position|
|Spring Action:||Gas strut and torsion springs calculated to bed weight|
|Locking system:||Pedal release and locking system|
We have them all
We have the Electric and Spring bed lifting systems in all of our rooms. We started with a few and we were so impressed we now have them installed under ALL of our beds.