Electric Bed Lifting System
Price: AUD $699.00 Call us for bulk pricing
For Queen and heavier beds up to 140kg. Best suits ensemble beds. 800mm clearance at base of bed and minimum 90mm legs required.
Cleaner Bedrooms – for Hotels and in your Home
Hotel guests will benefit from a much cleaner room with more frequent vacuuming of under bed areas now easily accessible with the raised bed.
Prevent the breeding ground for mites, mildew, and bacteria with more frequent vacuuming and cleaning under beds. According to ISSA, one square yard of commercial carpeting captures one pound of dirt per week.
Reduces Hotel housekeeping expenses
- Drastically reduced medical fees and sick leave for back and shoulder injuries – several hotels have experienced 50% reduction in sick leave
- Saving stand-in costs arising from sick leave.
- Assured productivity increase – proven 1+ to 1½ minutes lesser per bed – this means not having to increase headcount and overtime with increased occupancy
- Cleaning inaccessible corners under bed – proven additional savings of 2+ to 4 minutes per bed
- Recovering fallen items is made easier
- Sheets can now be tightly tucked in.
Enhances Hotel Image
- Less tired staff are more approachable, cheerful and alert
- Recruiting and retention of experienced room attendants
- Lesser bed wear and tear associated with making bed and damage by vacuum cleaner
- Healthier work environment
- Helps with security inspections.
- Beds and beddings weighing no more than 140kg. Normal king beds and beddings average 140kg.
- Under bed space – at least 95mm height; ideally 100mm. Ezi-Maid could be mounted closer to the bed front or back avoiding the 4-legs 8, 10 or 12-legs if any.
- Beds are not bolted to the head wall, or have upright posters that may hit the ceiling when raised to 50cm.
Ezi-Maid won the WorkCover NSW Safe Work Award for Best Solution to an Identified Workplace Health and Safety Issue.
EZI to MAKE
EZI to CLEAN
Enquire About Ezi-Maid Electric Bed Lift
A video of Ezi-Maid that has been install in Sheraton Towers to help workers be faster. Staring Aunty Kim Eng and Mr Francis Tan.
Video courtesy of Young NTUC
Ezi-Maid Bed Lifting Systems
Ezi-Maid Bed Lifting System demonstration showing the Ezi-Maid Electric lift for queen beds, the Ezi-Maid Spring Lift for single and double beds and the Ezi-Maid manual lifter lift beds and couches easily.
Prevent Back Injury and install an Ezi-Maid.
Ezi-Maid Bed Lifting System – How it is saving the hospitality industry
The Ezi-Maid Bed Lifting System. Make beds standing upright. No more bending stretching, twisting or turning. No more BACK INJURIES. Ideal for housekeeping staff to make beds and reduce workers compensation claims.
Best suited for ensemble beds, Single, Double and Queen beds. Lifts up to 75 kilograms.
|Frame:||Robust steel frame|
|Bed Sizes:||One size fits all beds|
|Height:||90mm in down position|
|Motor:||Self lubricating sealed electric motor
|Safety:||Upper and lower limit switches
|Overload:||Thermal overload with auto reset|
|Remote Control:||Infrared with Hand Control|
Saves backaches, saves time and saves money.
Back & Time Saving.
“Ease of work, time saving and the girls love them” – Kevin Freeman (Owner)
“Saves your back, vacuuming under beds is easy. I would not like to work without them.” – Tracy Oldfield (Housekeeper)
The greatest thing ever!!
Saving on one claim pays for them
Our house keepers LOVE them.
We are very pleased with the result. Our main objective was to try and minimize the risk of injury within our housekeeping department by addressing the issue that causes about 90% of all injuries in this department – bed making. The other benefit has been cost savings in labour and a definite improvement in the morale of our housekeeping team by making one of their tasks less back breaking!